Flash Element TD Walkthrough

Well, for all this time many questions and discussions made about Flash Element TD, so i decided to sit, play, and go through this game to help everybody finish this interesting game at last :)

Basic Instructions


1. When You got wood elements, at the beginning buy only interest rate (I took at third chance only Fire). Interest rate adds gold to you when level is done, so if Your rate at the end of level is 20% and you got 2000 gold, so You will have extra 400 gold. I think idea is clear - economy on Your gold, try to go through levels with minimum canons and towers, but with maximum interest rate and gold.
2. Only when You see that creeps will leak - then buy extra lives or towers.
3. At the beginning - it doesn't matter how many towers You have - just upgrade it to maximum and place them on correct positions.

Level 29


Flash Element TD - level 29
So my first screen shoot is from level 29. As You see I have only fully upgraded Arrows and 3 Fire Towers (2 of them are fully upgraded) - and I don't have any problems to end this level :) Look at my gold number. :)

Level 33


Flash Element TD - level 33
As you see with BOSS I had a problem :( one time he leaked. But after finishing level 33 I got as extra money 700, so 1 extra life and -50 points make no sense to that profit I've got.

Level 35


Flash Element TD - level 35
Level 35 - got some more Fire towers. Still don't have to worry about anything :)

Level 37


Flash Element TD - level 37

Our biggest problem - Level 37 – HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE - as You see - almost done :) and all I have is some Fire towers :) - of course fully upgraded.

Level 38


Flash Element TD - level 38

The last level


I spent some money to extra lives, bought 20 Fire towers - and Here You Go :)

Flash Element TD - Final Screen
You're Welcome :))

Final thoughts


Now just one thing - try Your own tactics and politics to get highest score - my score isn't great - I just showed You all how to play this game, and that Combo Towers aren't best thing on the planet ;)

So, best regards from Flash Ghetto Network !!! :)

P.S. Please comment and discuss my report about Flash Element TD here in our Blog or on Flash Element game comments. And I apologize about that screen shoots are made on older game version - in extra version (which we posted last night) are some new features and additional level 39.
But that doesn't matter, because money we have enough to buy new Fire Towers and extra lives.

Enjoy! :)

No comments: